Schertz Car Care Center will keep you going... and stopping too!
Your brake system is a critical safety feature in your car, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and proper maintenance are important in order to ensure your safety and to avoid costly and hazardous failures to the brake system. It starts with a FREE inspection at Schertz Car Care Center. Your NAPA expert technician will examine the entire braking system‚ pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and also vehicles equipped with anti-lock systems.
It is important for your safety to look out for signs of possible brake failure‚ squealing, grinding, other unusual noise when you apply the brakes, a brake pedal that can be depressed nearly to the floor, a brake warning light that stays lit - all indicators to have your brake system checked out as soon as possible.
If our FREE inspection uncovers any wear, damage, or problems, the Schertz Car Care Center brake service includes:
- Worn pads and shoes replaced
- Wheel bearings repacked as needed
- Lubrication for specified components
- Rotor and drum resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of other components based on findings of inspection
- Old brake fluid is replaced with fresh fluid
- Adjust parking brake as needed
- Possible road test to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly
CALL US AT (830) 627-9800 FOR A QUOTE
(will open in a new window)